Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Why I chose Psychology


Before entering my colloge life I am so worried because at that time I cannot decide what I am going to take. But later my parents said that if I study here in Brokenshire College they want me to take Bachelor of Science in Psychology. So I enrolled here in Brokenshire and take Psychology as my course.

I chose Psychology because my parents wants me to take this and I myself also love to take Psychology because I want to help those people who have mental disorders.

13 comments:

  1. but what is your chosen course? is it still psychology?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's better if you chose the course because you like it and not just someone offer it to you right??hope you will find happiness in your chosen course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...,,,obedient jud ka kau!!!
    ..,gud gurl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ..goodluck to your chosen career.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hoping that psych is really the desire of your heart! god bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sa sinasabi meron kang gustong kunin na course,kaya lang naunahan ka s parents mo

    ReplyDelete
  7. good decision
    as long as your having fun on what you chose stick on it..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Parents knows best...!! yeah... keep it up...

    God bless... "_"

    ReplyDelete
  9. +it's nice to know van na hindi ka lang napilitan sa course mo. ur parents knows ur interest in choosing a course and i'am glad that u love BS-Psych. keep it up! God spEed alwayz!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wala kya jud kah npilitan van??hehe
    goodluck!. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. no comment


    Hekhek..


    Keep up the good work..


    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete