Friday, March 6, 2009

“My so-called Friends”

Friends are worth keeping for. I treasured them in my heart-seals them, chain them, and locked them. They are my helping hand when I am in need, my shoulder to cry on when I grief, my comfort when I am distressed. They are the sunshine after the rain. I meet them when I was in High School. They have their own unique personalities.

I’m vhan2x at your service. I want you to meet my friends.

Bong – a good dancer, serious type but when He is the mood he is very used on playing pranks on us, he has many thoughts in his mind and make us laugh out loud.

Honey Lou – Kind of bitch and can’t live without her cell phone.

Elmer – Our one and only princess, yes, he is a gay. His favorite subject is math and chemistry.

Ebeb – Small but terrible, she’s good in drawing.

Jeyko – Cute, good dancer but before he finish his High School He flew to Canada.

Josil – Our baby, she acts childishly.

Emelyn – The fitrum girl. Why? Because she takes fitrum to make her body slim.

Neneng – queen of the “Dance Floor”.

Cliven – He loves girls yet a serious lover.

Cecil – The beauty among the beauties, timid yet intelligent.

Cesar – curly hair, punk, fond of playing guitar, love to sing however his voice can stumble the whole gym.

Kaki – Handsome rookies, he looks like Rokawa in Slamdunk.

The fantastic, bombastic, enthusiastic, Isotonic, automatic ek-ek friend of mine “The AMUMUNG” in English BHEEJEENCK my so-called friends.

1 comment: